I moved to Tampa in Dacember, 2015. It’s now April, as I begin this running list of things different in America’s penis from other states I’ve lived.
- Only in Florida do “NO SWIMMING” signs mean “GET THE FUCK AWAY THERE ARE ALLIGATORS AND DEADLY SNAKES IN THIS WATER!!!!“
- Only in Florida is it acceptable to lay out in the sun next to a major roadway.
- Pic 1 is Gandy Blvd just west of the bridge into Pinellas county. Pic 2 is the Tampa Bay.
- Only in Florida is it perfectly acceptable to carry an extra set of beach stuff in the car at all times.
- Only in Florida do people who live walking distance from the beach sit out in the sun in their apartment complex parking lot. (Wish I had taken a picture of that.)
- Only in Florida do friends come visit, even if you can’t take time off work to hang out with them. (And that’s okay.)