- Parking is ridiculous. If you have a nice car, you probably shouldn’t take it there.
- Police make no real contribution to any situation.
- There are people camped everywhere. Except in the Ft., they’re all homeless.
- There’s trash everywhere.
- The ratio of what you pay to the distance you walk to get to where you need to go is ridiculous
- The ratio of what you pay to the comfort of the place you stay is even more ridiculous
- There are drunk, high kids everywhere all the time
- It’s the most glorious mix of rednecks and hippies on earth
- No one is studying
- No one sleeps
- Noise! Lots and lots of noise!
- Every 50 yards is different than the last 50 yards
- This one is personal for me: You don’t realize you’re too old to be there until you go back that one last time.
I’m sure there are 100 more I didn’t think of. Leave me comments and tell me yours!
(I’m working on a way to allow comments without having to moderate them. Spammers are crazy up in here! Until then, leave a comment and I promise I’ll approve it same-day!)